Supports the operational implementation & oversight of the company financial goal.
S/he will be responsible for data input into the finance system, cash maintaining, record
keeping, reporting, transaction tracking & monitoring, maintain ledger for clients
reporting & credit collection in regular basis. Lastly, ensuring compliance with statutory
and organization requirements.
• Ensure proper documentation by preparing voucher for maintaining cash.
• Participate in data recording into the reservation system.
• Review invoices, accountabilities and other information presented to the finance department for payment processing for accuracy and completeness.
• Ensure timely processing of staff/vendors invoices and payments, manage petty
cash float and proper documentation of all financial records.
• Preparation of monthly cash reports and monthly cash needs to ensure
availability of funds.
• Regular reconciliation of Bank & G/L accounts in the finance system.
• Work closely with reservation team to ensure that project work plans and
financial planning are in sync.
• Assist to coordinate External/internal Audits and ensure implementation of
• Any other duty as assigned by the Supervisor.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• University degree (BBA/MBA) in accounting and part I qualification of any professional course ACCA, CPA is an added advantage.
• Freshers are encouraged to apply.
• Experience in Travel Agency will get an advantage.
• Work at office
• Applicant must have experience in computer-based accounting systems.
Experience in travel agency / airlines will get high priority but not mandatory.
• Applicant must have the knowledge in computer MS Office and especially Excel
& google sheet.
• Must have strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
• High standards of business ethics and professional conduct.
• Must have good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Dhaka (Bashundhara, Baridhara)
Compensation & Other Benefit
• As per company Policy